Our http://shop.shahilaboratories.com/, the brand Ayurvedic company, is strictly committed to protect data/ personal information shared by you. We put emphasis on privacy maintaining for security purpose. We keep the confidentiality of customers. We explain how our management collects, shares and protects personal data/information to maintain individual privacy. Our services include the main e-commerce website, all online products for sale on our inventory, database, articles, surveys, newsletters, webinars, analytical reports etc. By registering at our website, you accept our privacy policies and services including new amendments to our privacy policies.
Legal Purpose for Data Processing
Shahi Laboratories company provides necessary updates, current information by emailing our newsletters. In that case, we need your personal information to communicate.
While conducting online surveys and research for more customer retention, and research/marketing, may be we will use your personal data in such a way that it will not violate Indian laws applicable to online marketing. It will be in pursuit of our legitimate marketing interests. It will be in compliance with Indian marketing laws as well.
In case, you ask us to add your name to mailing list, we may provide information to third party like Mailchimp including your personal information to manage newsletters and mailing list to enable you to have our newsletters on time.
In the event of having the least interest to collect our newsletters and current updates, you are allowed to opt for our “unsubscribe” feature which must be visible on the email sent by us.
Sometimes, you will receive promotional codes, discount vouchers and updates from our reliable third party agents/suppliers/legal contractors.
Methods of Data Sharing
We have no ill purpose of sharing any type of your personal details with third party clients/agents/suppliers for their own direct marketing interests.
Instead, we may use and share your information as follows
• We share information with our trusted third party whom we are legally bound to do data sharing.
• With the reliable organization/agency/company which you represent upon their request
• With the company after getting your legal consent
• We may share your personal information with the government regulatory body after getting court order for speeding up the investigation and legal enquiry to control fraudulence.
• For preventing theft, fraudulence, pilferage and piracy, we may opt for the disclosure of your personal data if required for the sake of maintaining fairness in transaction removing all sorts of cyber crime.
• The session data may contain IP address automatically depending on type of browser you use like Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Internet explorer. This automated session data are not considered to be a part of personal information. This anonymous information is basically accumulated and curated automatically through a pixel tag which is extensively used by 99 percent brand websites.
How We Obtain Personal Information?
• When you register your name on our site to have a valid account to get the access to http://shop.shahilaboratories.com for having the services
• When you intend to get newsletters and new updates from our end.